Through your generosity, we can extend the knowledge and benefits of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) to as many as possible in more locations around the world. Contributions to Beck Institute support professional training scholarships as well as subsidized treatment at Beck Institute Clinic. Beck Institute is a Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)-Approved Charity and a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and your donations are tax deductible. We will provide a receipt for tax purposes.
Your donations support:
- Beck Scholarship Fund to provide scholarships for cognitive therapy training at Beck Institute for mental health professionals who could not otherwise afford it.
- Soldier Suicide Prevention Scholarship Fund to provide scholarships to train mental health professionals to treat America’s active duty and veteran military personnel.
- Beck Consumer Assistance Fund to provide mental health services to patients who have difficulty affording treatment.
Ways to support Beck Institute
You can donate to Beck Institute in many ways, including:
- Cash contributions — by mail or securely online
- Planned giving — remember Beck Institute in your will
- Gifts of stock — call our executive director at 610-664-3020 to arrange a stock transfer
- Matching employer gifts — ask where you work
You may donate by check, money order or VISA or MasterCard. To donate by mail, download and complete the donation form, and send it to:
Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy
One Belmont Ave., Ste. 700
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004-1610
Download a form to mail in a donation to the above address
Donate securely online via PayPal